On the traces of the European fauna
Hop aboard a Safari-bus and explore the Wildlife Park and its amazing untamed nature in this observation vehicle. Your chauffeur will also be your guide, and will provide a wealth of information on the surrounding fauna and flora.
Admire the countless animals you’ll encounter along the way while enjoying breathtaking landscapes. Round off your explorations by visiting Bear Hill, a custom-built enclosure that is 2 ha in size and is home to one of our continents iconic species.
- Equipment: to make sure you can admire the animals and your surroundings, the Safari-bus is open on all sides. Make sure you wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- Beware: it is compulsory for passengers (from the age of 12 onwards) inside the vehicles to wear a face mask. ⚠️
- Time for a snack: during the season, take a break at "Willy the bear", our small snack at the foot of the Bear Hill. Let yourself be tempted by local beers, chilled drinks, ice creams, waffles… while admiring one of our continent’s 5 iconic species: the brown bear!
- PRM: one of our Safari-buses is accessible to persons with reduced mobility. The Domain organizes special PRM visits on set dates (reservation required). More information on our PRM page.
- Pushchairs: pushchairs and buggies are not allowed in the Safari-bus. To make things easier, you can leave your pushchair on the parking area provided to that effect on the departure platform. You can rent a padlock from our souvenir shop for € 6. When you return the padlock to us, you get € 5 back.
- For a good view: bring a pair of binoculars, they will help you make the most of your visit!
- At the end of your visit: on your way back, drop by the Han 1900 museum (free visit with your Park or PassHan ticket).