Discover the Cave's many marvels...
During a guided visit lasting 1h15, explore the Cave's most beautiful rooms and galleries as well as the stunning sound and light show Origin!
This visit is included in the PassHan ticket (Cave + Park).
- Equipment: remember to dress warmly: all year round the temperature in the Cave is on average 9°C. We recommend you wear walking shoes.
- Important: it is compulsory to wear a face mask (from the age of 12) in the Cave and in the vehicles. We request that all visitors over 12 bring their face mask when visiting the Domain or purchase one on site. ⚠️
- Animals: dogs are allowed in the Cave, on the condition that they do not disrupt the visit. They must remain on a leash at all times.
- Pushchairs: a trip to the Cave includes a total of 365 steps, so you cannot visit the Cave with strollers or pushchairs. For your own (and your child’s) wellbeing we recommend you bring a baby carrier (sling or backpack). You can leave your pushchair on the parking area provided to that effect on the departure platform.
- PRM: the usual visit to the Cave is not accessible to persons with reduced mobility. As soon as the health situation permits, we will once again organize adapted visits for PMR groups. More information on our PRM page.
Pictures: you are only allowed to take pictures in the Cave during stops in the larger rooms. It is forbidden to use a flash when taking photographs in the Cave.
Languages: the tour is led in French and Dutch. You speak a different language? Please tell your guide.
- Toilets: there are no toilets in the Cave.
- After your visit: on your way back, drop by the PrehistoHan museum (free visit with your Cave or PassHan ticket).
Buy your tickets online and book the date and time of your visit in advance!