A magical voyage in the heart of the Cave...
Ride a hundred-year-old tram to the historic Cave entrance located in the heart of our stunning Wildlife Park. Accompanied by your guide, you will discover the Cave's geological marvels during a 2h long voyage of discovery, crossing the entire Cave and following the underground river to where it exits the Cave. Sound and light show Origin included!
- Equipment: remember to dress warmly: all year round the temperature in the Cave is on average 9°C. We recommend you wear walking shoes.
- Animals: dogs are allowed in the Cave, on the condition that they do not disrupt the visit. They must remain on a leash at all times.
- Pushchairs: a trip to the Cave includes a total of 510 steps, so you cannot visit the Cave with strollers or pushchairs. To avoid any unnecessary hassle, we recommend you bring a baby carrier and leave your pushchair in your vehicle or in the designated area near the entrance to the Cave (under your own responsibility - please bring a padlock to secure your pushchair).
- PRM: the Cave is not accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
Pictures: you are only allowed to take pictures in the Cave during stops in the larger rooms. It is forbidden to use a flash when taking photographs in the Cave.
Languages: the tour is led in French and Dutch. You speak a different language? Please tell your guide.
- Toilets: there are no toilets in the Cave.
- After your visit: on your way back, drop by the PrehistoHan museum (free visit with your Cave, Wildlife Park or PassHan ticket).
Buy your tickets online and book the date and time of your visit in advance!