A journey that is unique in its kind
Accompanied by your guide, dive into a fascinating underground world and discover its stunning geological treasures. Explore the Cave of Han's most beautiful rooms and galleries and be amazed by the stunning sound and light show Origin!
An enchanted underground world
As soon as you set foot in the Cave, your surroundings work their magic… Explore secret galleries and immense cave chambers, decorated with a wide array of draperies (or curtains), stalactites and stalagmites. The river Lesse plays hide-and-seek in the Cave, crossing your path every now and then…
In the gigantic Weapons Room (nearly 110 meters underground), you can discover the sheer magic of the new sound and light show: Origin. Let yourself be carried away on a journey through the millennia, back to the origins of our world…
- Equipment: remember to dress warmly: all year round the temperature in the Cave is on average 9°C. We recommend you wear walking shoes.
- Animals: dogs are allowed in the Cave, on the condition that they do not disrupt the visit. They must remain on a leash at all times.
- Pushchairs: a trip to the Cave includes a total of 365 steps, so you cannot visit the Cave with strollers or pushchairs. For your own (and your child’s) wellbeing we recommend you bring a baby carrier (sling or backpack). You can leave your pushchair on the parking area provided to that effect on the departure platform.
- PRM: the usual visit to the Cave is not accessible to persons with reduced mobility. As soon as the health situation permits, we will once again organize adapted visits for PMR groups. More information on our PRM page.
- Pictures: you are only allowed to take pictures in the Cave during stops in the larger rooms. It is forbidden to use a flash when taking photographs in the Cave.
- Languages: the tour is led in French and Dutch. You speak a different language? Please tell your guide.
- Toilets: there are no toilets in the Cave.
- After your visit: on your way back, drop by the PrehistoHan museum (free visit with your Cave or PassHan ticket).
Buy your tickets online and book the date and time of your visit in advance! To visit the Cave, you can take your pick between three ticket options: a ticket just for the Cave visit, the PassHan combined ticket (Cave + Wildlife Park) or the Gold Pass annual ticket.
All year round, the Domain of the Caves of Han offers a dazzling array of exclusive visits. So why not explore the Domain from a different angle?