- We request you enter personal data (name, surname, email, postcode, language and country) when you make a booking or buy a ticket, so we can provide you with a personalised service and effectively manage our ticket office as well as for statistical purposes. For some of our exclusive visits, we also request you provide us with your mobile phone number, so we can contact you in the event of a cancellation.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data to keep you informed of the Domain's latest news and events.
- Under no circumstances will we sell your personal information.
- You may at all times request we edit or delete your personal data by sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to be kept informed of the Domain's latest news and events, simply uncheck the corresponding box when making an online purchase. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter each time you get it.
A cookie is a small text file containing a string of characters that is tored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and uniquely identifies your browser or device.
We use two types of cookies for our website and our ticket office:
- A functionality cookie (PHP Session) enables us to enhance our users' experience during a specific session. This cookie lasts for as long as your browser is open and is automatically deleted at the end of the session.
- Third party analytical cookies: _gtm and _gid. These Google analytical cookies collect data that allows us to understand how visitors engange with our website by identifying the number of individual visitors to our website, the referral-URL (the page that referred visitors to our website) and the pages visited. We use these cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics without identifying individual visitors. These insights allow us to improve content and to build better features that improve the user’s experience.
- Third party marketing cookies: _gtm, _gid and _fbp. These cookies from Google and Facebook are used to track visitors across websites. The goal is to display advertisements that are relevant and interesting to the individual user and therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
You dont want your data to be used by Google Analytics and would like to opt out? You can do so in our cookie banner: manage your cookies
You can easily disable cookies from our website at any time, either by configuring your browser settings or by clicking here: manage your cookies
If you use several computers or mobile devices, don't forget to set your cookie preferences for each device.
Managing cookies in your browser
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.) has its own cookie management mode. Browsers offer different settings allowing you to manage cookies. Most browsers allow you to allow or block all cookies, or even to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis.
Below we have listed links towards the relevant pages where you will find information about how to manage the cookie settings for the most popular browers:
We are not responsible for the content of the third party websites listed above, nor can we guarantee these links will not be altered by aforementioned parties. For more information about how to set the cookie settings for your browsers, you can also consult the following website: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies