Our Tree Tent can welcome up to 4 guests (with a minimum of 1 adult and a maximum of 3 adults). Each tent is equipped with a huge 2,20 x 2 m mattress, and a second 1 person mattress (for a fourth person, a child). Clean sheets, eiderdowns and pillows are ready and waiting for you in your tent. For the 4th person in the tent: please bring your own sleeping bag. No baby equipment is provided.
The site has 2 toilets and a washing facility. The Domain also provides a
washing basin with small towels so you can
From the little platform in front of your tent, you can admire the animals gambolling on the grasslands.
2024 opening times: from 29/03 to 02/11/2024, every weekend, public holiday and Belgian school holidays. Also on Sundays from 15/09 to 20/10, during the red deer rut.
Good to know:
- You can also book at other times than the aforementioned, providing you book a minimum of 4 tents*!
- If you book a minimum of 6 tents* outside the scheduled opening days, the entire site is available for private bookings... the perfect getaway with friends and/or family!
* Subject to availability and you need to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
Are included in this deal
- A night in a Tree Tent
- A fully catered evening meal*:
- Aperitif: cava and artisan potato chips (we provide fruit juice for the children)
- BBQ meal with drinks: 37,50 cl of red wine per tent + 25 cl of Blonde de Han (our local beer) per person + water
- Breakfast basket with per person: croissant & chocolate croissant, yoghurt, fruit, artisan fruit juice (milk or chocolate milk for the children) and coffee or tea
- After breakfast your Ranger will take you on a relaxing walk in the Wildlife Park, during which you will explore a beautiful corner of the valley
- PassHan Ticket (Cave of Han + Wildlife Park + PrehistoHan museum). Please note, from stays from Sunday to Monday in September and October, visits must be made on Sunday (the Domain is closed on Mondays). If you wish to visit the Domain later in the season, your PassHan codes remain valid until the end of the Tree Tents season (November 2, 2024).
- 15 % discount in our shop and restaurants
* Please let us know if you have any food allergies or intolerances, by contacting our Bookings Team at least 10 days in advance: email@example.com.
Disconnect from the everyday humdrum: there is no electricity and no WiFi on site! Don't forget to bring your own camping light or headlamp (fully charged). One or two headlamps per family should be more than enough. Out of respect for the animals, please don’t bring pocket lamps, as they might dazzle the animals and the other guests and are often a lot brighter than headlamps or camping lights.
Don’t forget to bring a pair of binoculars, especially for the kids!
In April and May and from mid-September, the nights are colder and we recommend you to bring your own sleeping bag (in addition to the duvets made available on the spot).
You can use your PassHan ticket from the day of arrival or departure or at a later time during the season.
Important: pets are not allowed in the Tree Tents!