Included in your stay
- Nights in a Cocoon Tent
- Unlimited access to the Domain's main key attractions, during the Domain's opening times, from the day of your arrival until the day of your departure (the Cave of Han, the Wildlife Park and the PrehistoHan museum)
- Reserved parking space during your entire stay (1 parking space per tent)
- Gift hamper with a tasty selection of local products
- Hospitality tray with coffee, tea, herbal tea, sugar and milk
- A generous breakfast hamper every morning
- Badminton & volley courts
- Ping-pong tables
- Barbecue areas
- Cosy bar & snacks*
- Themed walks
- Discounts of up to 50 % on many of the Domain's exclusive visits. Read more about the Cocoon Village discounts on each exclusive visit's page.
- Enjoy a 15 % discount in the Domain's shops, snack bars and restaurants (just show your Cocoon wristband)
* Drinks not included.
Discover the exclusive visits of the Domain:
Dates & Rates per stay
In 2023, the Cocoon Village welcomes you with a rate per night:
- starting from € 95/adult (reduced rate for the 3rd adult)
- starting from € 47,50/child (from 4 to 11 years old)
- € 12,50/baby (under 4 years old)
Minimum flat rate per tent: the price for 2 adults. Our Cocoon Tents can welcome from 2 to 5 guests.
Opening times for 2023: from 28/04 to 01/10/2023, open every weekend and during Belgian school holidays.
A security deposit of € 150 per Cocoon Tent can be required on arrival, to be paid by credit card. After the inventory of fixtures and fittings, your deposit will be refunded within 10 business days after your departure date.
Optional: BBQ packs
- Meat or vegetarian (adult): € 22,50*
- Meat or vegetarian (child): € 16,50*
- Fish: + € 2,50*
* Booking cannot be altered and is not refundable.
If you wish to reserve a Barbecue Pack, please make your order online at the latest by 17:00 on the day before. Your Barbecue Pack(s) will be available from 17:00 on the day of your arrival, or between noon and 20:00 the following day. You cannot order Barbecue Packs for the day of your departure. You can also book your Barbecue Packs for the following day at the reception desk.
Equipment of the Cocoon Tent
The Cocoon Tent can accommodate between 2 and 5 people.
Each tent is equipped with:
- Cosy beds, including bed linen,
- An outdoor area complete with garden furniture,
- Crockery (washing-up bowl, plates, glasses and cutlery) and washing-up kit (dish towels, soap and sponge),
- Tea/coffee making facilities (kettle, coffee machine, coffee, tea, sugar and milk),
- A cooler, on request when you check-in.
There is no baby equipment in the tents. There is a baby washing area and a microwave for heating up baby bottles in the communal area.
No baby beds available, you can bring your own.
Bath towels are not included.
Facilities in the Village
In the Cocoon Village, everything is on hand for you to enjoy a top notch getaway:
- A heated sanitary building equipped with showers and soap/shampoo, washbasins, toilets and an area for people with reduced mobility,
- A washing-up area,
- A laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer) available on request (tokens available for purchase),
- Several barbecue areas, a playground, badminton court and table tennis.
The Cocoon Village footpaths are dimly lit at night. We advise you to bring a headlamp or pocket torch with you in order to go to take a bathroom break, take a midnight stroll along the river Lesse or to spend the evening enjoying the fresh outside air with your family. You should also bring your favourite woolly jumper and some warm clothes.
Bring your own bath towels, as these are not included in your stay.
To make the most of your visit to the Wildlife Park, and admire the wildlife that thrives in the Park, we recommend you pack a pair of binoculars.
Important: pets are not allowed in the Cocoon Village.