Available on weekends and Belgian Public Holidays, from April to early November.
Minimum age: 12 years. Min. 5 and max. 10 participants per visit.
Included in the price
- A snack to take with you in the Cave
- Champagne at the end of the course
- A PassHan ticket, valid throughout the season, allowing you to visit the Cave, the Wildlife Park and the Han 1900 and PrehistoHan museums
- A small gift to take home as a souvenir
- A rustic country meal after the visit. Price : 46 €/person (with a minimum of 5). Booking compulsory!
Helmets, headlamps, protective oversuits and boots will be lent to you before you set off. You can also bring your own boots. We strongly recommend you bring a change of clothes!
We do not recommend this activity to persons with a heavy build, claustrophobics or visitors suffering from a heart disease.
Book your expedition
Booking compulsory, simply send an email to: email@example.com