Helmets, headlamps, protective oversuits and boots will be lent to you before you set off. You can also bring your own boots. We strongly recommend you bring a change of clothes!
We do not recommend this activity to persons with a heavy build, claustrophobics or visitors suffering from a heart disease.
Available on weekends and Belgian Public Holidays, from April to early November.
Minimum age: 12 years. Min. 5 and max. 10 participants per visit.
Included in the price
- A snack to take with you in the Cave
- Champagne at the end of the course
- A PassHan ticket, valid throughout the season, allowing you to visit the Cave, the Wildlife Park and the Han 1900 and PrehistoHan museums
- A small gift to take home as a souvenir
- A rustic country meal after the visit. Price : 46 €/person (with a minimum of 5). Booking compulsory!
Book your expedition
Booking compulsory, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org